Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Thoughts running through my head

What could I call it...Regret, Failure, Disappointment? How about we just toss in a lot of each word into how I feel about this. I did however finally do what I didn't expect myself to do, I went to other people who completed the program for just a little guidance. Here are my results...

Eric Zane: "Not sure what to tell you. Make your mind up, and just do it. The alternative is be fat."

Gregg: 
"The biggest thing to me was to prove to myself that I could do it. I hated it badly at first, but by the end of the first month it was habit. I am sure its different for everybody. Good luck!
I know you can do it. Prove it to yourself."

Stephen: 
"Two phrases from P90X that I always tried to remember while doing it (And in everyday life as well) were 'Do you your best and forget the rest' and 'Turn off your mind and just show up.' You just have to keep doing it. Get past that first month and it just gets easier from there. Like Eric said, the alternative is to not do it and be fat. The program obviously works from my own experience, the secret to making it happen is by just doing it. Keep it up dude! Arnold Style!"

I also went to my lady for guidance, she said to look at your previous postings. Look at WHY you want to do this, maybe you forgot along the way.

I thought this was a good idea, because I really didn't focus on my goals during my first endeavor with P90X. Honestly, I forgot about my goals of WHY I want to do P90X...so I went back to an old post and here is my list...

Reasons Why To Get In Shape:
Personal Well Being
For Lady
Look good for wedding
Fit into my favorite shirts (I have like a billion shirts, most of which I can't fit comfortably in anymore)
Not to be the fattest DJ on WGRD
Fit into my old pants thus my wardrobe will increase by 80%
Save money on fast food....(big problem....)

Reasons Not To Get In Shape:
......................yea I thought so................



My old list got me thinking....and that is what I need to do.......EFFIN' THINK! If my mind isn't in the game, then how can I succeed?!?!? Every day I didn't do it, I came up with a reason WHY I can't do it today...and then the I fell off and never got back on it.


My old post, I wrote this...


So here is my journey of P90X, I hope I will do this. I am not gonna say, "Yup, I will complete the whole thing!" That is an unrealistic prediction....I have said I WILL do this and I WILL do that with failed results each time...so instead I am going to say, Ill do my best.


A couple days ago, I found a good buddy online named Tom Shuck. Tom was always a cool dude, but even I remember him back in middle to high school, he was always a big dude. He even joked about his weight too! We would all laugh, and he even beat my friend Mike up in the bathroom for stealing his fries! Ha ha ha! Anyway, Tom now? A BEACHBODY TRAINER!

Caught me completely off guard, which even proved to me more....if THE SHUCK can do his best and forget the rest, so can my lazy ass....I am really happy for THE SHUCK, he looks great (in a non gay way).

Just the feel a personal accomplishment these guys have felt, I want that. I want to feel good about myself!

So let's get back into the game shall we?






1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your head is back in the game. :) Great job at getting yourself there. Next step complete one month of P90X!

    ReplyDelete